We have just submitted a small update to the AssetStore and our web store. This brings Unity 5.5 compatibility as well as various bug fixes such as fixing a problem when building for the Windows App platform, fixing a bug in he conform modifier when using the axis value, and stopping the mesh being deleted if you removed the Modify Object component. We also added a new hose system that wokrs better when connecting two objects, and made improvements to the conform modifier, improved the Material imported for the MegaCache system, and added a couple of helper options to the context menu to make it easy to remove all MegaFier components from an object and also to restore the mesh to its original state,
Changes since v3.14
- Fixed a small bug in the Conform modifier which caused odd results when the mesh was rotated and using Local Down.
- Made changes to make compatible with upcoming Unity 5.5 release.
- Fixes for errors when building for Windows App platform.
- Fixed a bug in the Conform modifier so now detects if the Axis value is changed and so will work correctly.
- Added new options to the conform modifier to allow you to use the down axis of the object, so can conform on to objects from different directions, useful for conforming to say a sphere.
- Added new Hose Attach system that uses the new hose system.
- Added a new version of the hose system that works correctly when end nodes are transformed or moved. Use ‘Hose New’ instead of ‘Hose’.
- Fixed the mesh being deleted if you removed the Modify Object component.
- Added two helper options to the context menu for the modify object component alowing you easily remove all MegaFier components from your object and either leave the deformed state or retore the mesh to its original state.
- Improved the material importer for MegaCache so will use names in mtllib instead of expecting same filenames as obj files.
- Fix for Wrap system on non skinned targets not being in the correct place.
You must be logged in to post a comment.