We have updated the MegaFiers system with a few new features and some bug fixes, we added 3 new Warps namely the FFD modifiers, we also fixed a bug in the Max Morph exporter in Max 2015 and 16 if you were using Progressive morphs, we have also fix a few bugs in the Make Prefab system so there should be no problems any more and also in the Copy Object system. We also added Unity Blendshape support to the wrap system so if your wrap object had Blendshapes they will still work now. And a few other fixes as well.
Changes since v3.05
- Added beta FFD2x2x2 Warp Modifier.
- Added beta FFD3x3x3 Warp Modifier.
- Added beta FFD4x4x4 Warp Modifier.
- Fixed an issue with the 2015/16 3ds max exporter crashing with Progressive morph targets.
- MegaMelt modifier custom inspector code updated to support multi object edit and undo/redo
- Fixed a bug in the wrap system when a mesh is being copied causing an exception.
- Fixed an issue in the Make Prefab system if a ModifyObject was attached to an object with no mesh data.
- Fixed an issue with the Make Prefab system if there were copies of the same mesh in the hierarchy
- Fixed an issue in the Make Prefab system where meshes could be swapped depending on order of skinned and normal meshes in the children.
- Fixed the above also for Copy Object.
- MegaWrap system now copies Unity BlendShape data to preserve any blendshapes that may be attached to a wrapped item.
- MegaWrapRef system now copies Unity BlendShape data to preserve any blendshapes that may be attached to a wrapped item.
- Fixed mesh instead of sharedmesh being used in part of the copy object, so no more leaked mesh errors in edit mode when copying.
- Added a check in Create Prefab system for when a MegaWrap component is attached to a gameobject with no meshfilter which broke the copy system.
You must be logged in to post a comment.