Another quick post to say a new version of MegaFiers was released a few days ago, this sees various bug fixes and improvements to both MegaFiers and the basic MegaShapes system included in the asset
Changes since v2.73
- Added option of a Frame Delay for Point Cache to improve syncing with Unity animations.
- Added a new method to MegaModifyObject MeshChanged(Mesh newmesh) which you can call if the original mesh has been changed, ie dynamic text objects.
- Fixed slowdown when using the morph sliders on Unity 4.x.
- Added ZStretch Warp.
- Fixed error when demo scene scripts not imported.
- Added option to export MegaShapes to SVG files.
- Fixed warnings in the Undo system for Unity 4.5 and 4.6
- Fixed rare exception when loading mor files on 4.5 and 4.6
- Point Cache animator Clamp loop mode now works correctly with reverse clips
- Morph Cache animator Clamp loop mode now works correctly with reverse clips
- Added KML import of splines
- Fixed warnings that show up in Unity 4.x
- Added Squeeze Warp
- Added Axis value to Squeeze and Squeeze Warp to give more control
- Added a Flatten button to the inspector so you can quickly flatten any spline
- Added a Remove twist button to the inspector to reset any twists on a spline
- Added a SetHeight method to the API so you can quickly set all knots and handles for spline to the same height
- Added a SetTwist method to the API so you can quickly set all the knots in a spline to the same twist angle
- Added option to choose easing mode for twist values, either Linear or Sine at the moment.
- Added id values to the spline knots.
- Removed some Debug messages that were left in for Maya morph import.
You must be logged in to post a comment.