We have made available a new version of MegaShapes that fixes some issues with the new Multi Material Complex loft layer and also reduces the vertex count in the loft. Below is a list of all the updates since the last MegaShapes update post.
Changes since v1.84
- Fixed the issues with using Multi Mat Complex layers as base layers for other layers such as clones, cross alpha values were not being calculated correctly.
- Fixed Multi Mat Complex layer where too many vertices and polygons were being created, such lofts will be more optimized now.
- Fixed issue where Multi Mat Complex layer would not give correct up values.
- Fixed exception when using other loft layers with Multi Mat layer when cross alpha values were out of range.
- Fixed exception when using other loft layers with Multi Mat Complex layer when cross alpha values were out of range.
- Walk Loft Smooth script now works with the Multi Material Complex loft layer.
- Added option to export MegaShape splines to SVG files.
- Fixed warnings about obsolete methods in Undo system or Unity 4.5 and 4.6
- Fixed bug in Walk Loft Smooth for open lofts when alpha value is 1.0
- Fixed exception error in Multi Mat Complex layer.
- Conform now works in the Multi Mat Complex layer.
- Fix bug when conforming simple mod layer with capped ends causing exception in some cases
- Fixed bug in Multi Mat Later where last vertex wasn’t being added if cross distance value was large.
- Duplicate layer now works for Multi Mat layer
- Duplicate layer now works for Complex Multi Mat Layer
You must be logged in to post a comment.