We have released an update for MegaBook that fixes a couple of issues and adds some improved features. The change list for version 1.04 is below.
Changes in V1.04
- Fixed issue in inspector where changing one attached objects values was effecting another.
- Attached objects work correctly if book orientation changed, ie vertical books.
- Added per attached object visibility override values for more control over the objects.
- Added new methods to the API, GetPageCount, GetCurrentPage, GetCurrentTurn
- Fixed exception error when adding new attached objects.
- Fixed object visibility setting not being updated.
- Greatly sped up the inspector when changing params for attached objects.
- Added helper spine object
- Added simple script example for clicking to change pages MegaBookMouseControl.cs
You must be logged in to post a comment.